bringpro, Inc (“Company” “bringpro” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use the bringpro mobile application (the “App“).
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website bringpro.com (our “Website“)
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App, Website and the bringpro service.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Website or the App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps, and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App and Website:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App or Website.Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with, or use this App or Website, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number and
any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as current geographic location, order details, special instructions and other information you provide us.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, utilizing the App or Website, subscribing to or utilizing our service, posting material and requesting further We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the App or Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes or for purposes of providing the bringpro service.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and/or Website and of the fulfillment of your This may include your current location and a time of day when you will be present at such location. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App or Website.
- Your search queries on the App or Website.
- Photographs, images or uploaded content you share with Us.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted“) on public areas of websites you access through the App (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
When you download, access, and use the App or as you navigate through and interact with our Website, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage When you access and use the App or Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App or Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App or Website.
- Device We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, operating system, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Location The App collects realtime information about the location of your device. If location services are activated, the App may collect precise information about the location of your device. Location information is accessed when you choose to use location-based services. Location information is obtained from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity. You may at any time opt-out from allowing the Mobile Application to have access to your location data through your device settings. We do not control your location information preferences from within the Mobile Application. For more information, please see the section below regarding “opt-out rights.”
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device. Note, however, that opting out of the App’s collection of location information will cause its location based features to be disabled.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies. The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or App.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Web Pages of the App, Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Local Storage Objects (FLASH/HTML5). We and third parties use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 and Flash to store content information and preferences. We and third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML and Flash to collect, store and analyze information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here.
ThirdParty Information Collection
When you use the Website, App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- Third party service providers.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interestbased (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
Provide you with the Website, the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account and delivery transactions, including updates, delivery information, driver information, service information, expiration and other such notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App or Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App or Website.
We use location information we collect to provide the services requested through the brinpro App or Website.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of bringpro’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by bringpro about our App or Website users is among the assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website or App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To any third party applications or services for which you wish to integrate your use of with the App or Website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, terms of service (https://bringpro.com/terms-of-service) and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety bringpro, our customers or This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use realtime information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the If you do not want us to use your email address or telephone number to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can optout by emailing your request to email@example.com.
- Disclosure of Your Information for ThirdParty Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or nonagent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can optout by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interestbased advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App or your account through the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App or Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App or Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App or visitor to the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App or Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.